01. Easy to engage employees and get started.
02. Simple assessment for them to see where they stand financially.
03. Great education and tools.
04. Individual 1-1 sessions with a professional to create an action plan.
05. Tailored group meetings for employees to cover critical topics/needs.
06. Measure change through reporting for employers to see annual progress on assessments for their employees.
Trinity Wellness Advisors Program
Employees are proactively engaged through campaigns and prize incentives.
Employees take a brief 5-minute assessment to establish a baseline for their financial wellness; A mobile app provides a convenient hub for employees to complete assessments and schedule one-on-one sessions.
Tools & Education
Self-service content for employees to learn on their own about Debt Reduction, Budgeting, Investing, Saving for Retirement, & Protection Planning.
Content topics are created based on financial wellness assessment results and scheduled through the app.
One on one Sessions
Optional employee consultations with a financial professional are scheduled with a focus on establishing mutually agreed upon action plans.
Reporting packages that provide insight into the workforce’s financial challenges and measures overall improvements in their financial wellness annually.